Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Republic Day 2014 Celebrations at NIFT, Chennai

Indian Republic Day is a special day for me, not only because it is the Republic Day but also because it my daughter's birthday. She is always excited about her birthday, like all children are. So when I have to go to the institute to be a part of the flag hoisting and also prepare for her birthday celebration the same day, it becomes hectic. However, I actively participate in both.

This year I went to attend the flag hoisting function at 8:00am at NIFT, Chennai. I was glad I went as I was was mesmerised by the musical performances of the students. It is always good to see talented youngsters perform.

Flag hoisting at NIFT, Chennai

Flag hoisting at NIFT, Chennai

Address by Director, NIFT, Chennai

Song by a Design student of NIFT

Vande Mataram song by students

No comments: