Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Photograph of 'Haveli' - in India Today travel PLUS in their SPECIAL 11TH ANNIVERSARY ISSUE JAN 2007


After Diwali I had posted the pics of A 'Punjabi Dhaba' - Haveli on my blog and on flickr. From flickr, it was picked up for India Today travel PLUS in their SPECIAL 11TH ANNIVERSARY ISSUE JAN 2007. It has been published under 'EAT' section of Punjab (pg. 94).


The Entrance of Haveli.


The haveli Courtyard with traditional Dhaba style open air eating.



I had taken this photo on our drive back from Ludhiana to Delhi, after the office Diwali Party, where we had stopped for Lunch. I had heard about it and thought of giving it a try and it was good. Here again are some photos of Haveli.

Today I got a complementary copy of this special issue of India Today travel PLUS. Seemed to be a gift.. specially on my marriage anniversary day :)

2 comments:

Life said...

lovely place to be :)

Anonymous said...

HEY I HAVE BEEN TO HAVELI MANY TIMES WHICH IS IN KARNAL AND PUNJAB AND I LIKED THE WAY OF THE SERVICES THERE AND I SPECIALLY LIKE THE ENTERANCE GATE AND STATUE THERE AND ESPECIALLY THE TRUCK INSIDE. WHEN A PERSON EATS THERE HE FEELS HIM AS A MAHARAJA OF HAVELI